Java Spring-Boot & Core-Java senior for accessing forcepoint API implementation
Paid on delivery
We look for Java Spring-Boog and Core-Java senior expert developer
Your job will be to implement requirements which are mutually agreed on this API
[login to view URL]
You have to have a playground of mailcontrol / forcepoint cloud security gateway in access. Preferably as playground on a docker environment. (plz check this as part of your bid!) You document EACH step to reproduce a test/integration environment
Implement a spring boot service to add new users to the e-mail subscription.
- fetchEmailSubscriptions(List<UserDto> pByExample)
- addNewEmailSubscriptions(List<UserDto>) // UserDto contains a main e-mail => subscription e-mail and alias e-mail addresses, along with a details of add subscription screenshot
- deleteEmailSubscriptions(List<UserDto>) // UserDto contains a main e-mail => subscription e-mail and alias e-mail addresses, along with a details of add subscription screenshot
- addDomainsToPolicy(List<DomainDto>, PolicyDto)
- moveExistingDomainBetweenPolicies(List<DomainDto>, PolicyDto src, PolicyDto target)
- addNewAdmins(List<UserDto>, List<RoleDto>)
- fetchQuarantinedEMails(List<DomainDTO>, List<UserDTO>)
- fetchBlockedEMails(List<DomainDTO>, List<UserDTO>)
forward a list of quarantined and blocked e-mails to "management" users, who are capable of analyzing false positives (Quarantined and blocked)
- a Interface representing the above methods
- the impl of the interface
- the DTOs are hardcoded examples in multiple JUnit tests, so that the JUnit tests is basically your "main" method replacement with multiple entry points
NO UI for now required!
NO database required!
No REST endpoint exposing for the above named methods required! (only consuming the apis in the given links)
Your background is:
- multiple years of experience with Java
- multiple years of experience with REST APIs
If you are a good fit, you are open to get more tasks about implementing solutions fully on your own (e.g. with your team)
will not be disclosed, place your best bid to get considered
What is next?
We will share you a NDA and afterwards a paid test task.
- you estimate in a WBS (optimistic, expected, pessimistic, where optimistic < expected < pessimistic) after getting the task
- we discuss about clearances and effort
- we mutually agree to effort
- we assign you the task after mutually agreed
- you implement, test and deliver
- you provide also unit /integration tests to ensure code is always working
- you document each required step to make interaction of systems to work
- we test on our premise (you maybe help to fix issues)
- we pay
(basically the rules of freelancer)
Closed book vs open book?
We work only on open book.
Closed book means you are unwilling to define a WBS for the work and you add only a price tag to the task.
We are sorry we will not hire you in such a case!
- in our on premise git (access will be granted to you)
- full sources
- mutliple samples of body and responses of the api in test/resources which will be used as unit tests
- libs, need prior confirm and we prefer to use mostly latest stable versions
- JDK 17 (mostly LTS)
- your api access code working on our end
Project ID: #37099018
About the project
30 freelancers are bidding on average $108 for this job
Good day, This is Mark, who is professional with rich experience in Spring Boot, RESTful API, Java and Java Spring. Let's discuss the details and get started! Thank you.