At phase 1, develop the client-side interface in such a way that could access the system via web browser while the system administrators should access the system via a java application. [5 marks]
Ensure that the following tasks are properly provided: [25 marks]
For student users
1. After a successful login process the student should be able to view all his groups. The members, groups and associated resource ids are, previously saved as JSON file(s) in the server, should be retrieved and displayed.
For system administrators:
1. After a successful login process, system administrator should be able to view all available groups.
2. System administrator should be able to add, delete or modify groups and their members and resources.
3. System administrator should be able to search for groups, members and resource.
Hint: Provide the necessary attributes and GUI interfaces and use the necessary communicating protocol.
Phase 2 (Server-side service) [60 marks]
At phase 2, develop web-side services using the JAVA programming languages. For each task required in phase one, you should provide a website service using JAVA and provide the required security for your services to grant access only to authorized users.[each 10 marks]
Here are some details regarding the functionality of some services:
• View all groups and their members: this service should retrieve stored groups, members and associated resource ids on the server-side that exists in a file (JSON format).
• Add a group/member: this service should add a group/member to a file; stored as JSON. If the group/member with the same specifications has been previously added, an error message should be displayed and the new group/member should not be stored.
• Delete a group/member: this service should update the various associated file(s).
• Modify a group data: this service should update the corresponding files with the new information received from client side which could be the members of the group or group resources.
• Search for resources: this service should enable the system administrator to search for the resources associated with groups, or members by resource id, group id or student id.
• View all groups’ information: this service should retrieve stored on the server-side that exists in a file (JSON format).