You are required to implement the following application using a proper programming language:
There is a car agency that contains many kind of cars and each client give an order to buy a car. The car agency employees will search for the required car upon customers’ request in order (First come First Served).
The car agency system has the following requirements:
1) There are many kinds of cars in the car agency’s inventory at least ten. They may have more than one car from each kind.
2) The customers are organized as a Queue served FCFS.
3) Retrieve data of the last sold car.
Your program should consist of the following:
1) A class implementing a linked list including the following functions
2) A class implementing a stack inherited from the linked list class and has the following functions
3) A class implementing a queue inherited from the linked list class and has the following functions
4) Your classes should contain at least one constructor and a destructor.
The program flow is as follows:
The car names are saved in a linked list. The customer orders are saved in a queue. You should take the car order from the beginning of the queue and search for it in the linked list then delete it and put this sold car in a stack to be able to retrieve the last sold car.
Use Java in programming
34 freelancers are bidding on average $30 for this job
Hello Sir/ Ma’am We are a group of Software Engineers having 10+ years of experience. Expert in JAVA, C, C++ , C# , ANDROID, MATLAB. Please check our profile for reference. Thank you
Hi, we are a team of java and python developers who ensure on time task completion with complete customer [login to view URL] find our portfolio below [login to view URL]
Hi, LOL. I have implemented many java algorithms. I have implemented Link list, Stack, Semaphore, traffic control, sort, .. If you hire me, i will help you thank you.
Hi, how are you. Glad to meet you. I have long experience with Java. I have finished several projects like yours. I am sure you are fully satisfied with me in this project. I hope your response.
Hi, Hope you doing well.I read your java project description and very confident to handle this project perfectly Let's have a discussion, negotiate costing, timeline and then we proceed Thanks!