My budget is $50.
Info the bot needs to find
1. No. of posts (e.g. 2 posts)
2. No. of followers (e.g. 5 followers)
3. Ensure that the Ratio of no. of posts to no. of followers: 2:5. (40%) is defined. We want to ensure accounts have more than that ratio. To clarify 50% is better. Why? Because for the same no. of posts they have less followers which is what we are looking for.
4. Instagram account username
5. Name of Company if there is a website link. Open that link, then find the email address inside the website.
6. Email address in the bio.
All fields must be filled in order to count as a valid data entry into the csv file which should be saved.
The csv. File should be labelled based on the date it was searched and the hashtag used to search in Instagram.
The way it should work - presumably: - I extract files from a folder u send me, enter my login details for instagram in notepad, select the no. of email addresses I want in the csv. file, select the ratio. Then, I open up powershell. Enter something like node run. This then runs the bot and produces results.
This automatically opens up a browser and starts to go through the profiles once i enter the hashtag.
If the email addresses is not displayed, the next profile is searched. If all info including the email address which should be in the bio is not displayed, the bot should move on. The bot stops when all 100, 1000 or however, many email addresses that has been entered as the value into the notepad is found.
Any questions please let me know.