Modify this code in the following way:
1. Change the player sprites in the game to your own sprites. Make them larger or smaller and make them have at least 4 frames of animation for walking in each direction.
2. Add collision detection with the walls in the maze. Feel free to change the maze background with something else you draw or find on the internet. Collision detection means the player won't go through walls. When the player comes up against a wall, they will not go through it. See example code for collision detection below.
3. Add enemy sprites. Make them have collision detection with walls and the player as well.
4. Make the enemies shoot things (not necessarily be advanced enough to aim at the player, but that would be nice).
5. Collision detection with the player and bullets.
6. Add a score at the top of the screen that goes up as the player gets an enemy.
7. Add a health bar at the top of the screen to show the player getting hit and loosing some health.
8. Add treasure sprite(s) so the player can get them and restore his/her health (health bar goes up).
9. Add additional levels (go out through a door in current level to get to next level or kill all enemies in current level, or reach a certain score etc.)
10. game over screen.
11. Victory screen.
12. Object oriented feature:
Use Abstract Class(s), more inheritance, Interfaces (if appropriate), MVC paradigm (Model, View, Controller)
Make sure you use JavaFX and not Swing or AWT.
2 freelancers are bidding on average $25 for this job
Hi, I read your requirement & its quite simple for me to customize your maze game. I could deliver you within a week. kindly reach me at: s[dot]dhanapal13[at]gmail[dot]com