so I am 2 classes:
1) Infix-expression: I have 2 methods (toString and Evaluate) and I have wrote and tested both methods. However, you will need to write :
1.1) IllegalArgumentsExceptions in the constructor to handle the case of an illegal string examples : " 3 5 +++", "hello", "4 5 6 3 2". A correct input can be "4 9 /", "4 8 3 + /", " a b +". We don't have to handle parenthesis here.
1.2) Another exception in the Evaluate method because for that method we can not evaluate string that contain letters such as " a b +" since we don't know the value of a and b (but it's correct for the constructor). So it's the same logic as the constructor but without letters/variables names.
2) Post-fix expression: I haven't implemented anything yet but:
- The logic is different
- We have to handle "(" and ")"
- There is priority ""+/-" '/ and *".
- The methods are the same but we also need to have a method to convert a post-fix to an infix expression
Hello, I am a JAVA developer and i want to do your project in your given deadline. My main focus is give you a good result according to your requirements. Hope you get a good result after hiring me. Thanks!
4 freelancers are bidding on average $133 for this job
Hi I am a professional Java developer with 8 years of experience. Especially E-Commerce is my main skill. I am glad to meet you, sir. Please give me a chance. I can complete your work within a few days. Regards!