Senior Software Quality Analyst
Work timings: 10:30am – 7:30pm
6 month contract
Only individual freelancers
No team / agency
Skills / Experience:
• Overall 8+ years of experience in designing and executing test cases on web based applications.
• 5+ years of strong experience in writing micro service automation and UI Automation using Selenium and Java.
• Basic experience in using tools like Jenkins, Maven, Test NG, JIRA, IDEs like Eclipse or Intellij Idea
• Must have experience with version control tools like Git/GitHub etc.
• 3+ years of experience on any Service based Automation tool. (e.g. Katalon, Rest Assured, etc)
• 3+ years of experience on mocking tool (like Wiremock) and integrating it with Azure platforms.
• Experience with running test automation suites in CI/CD pipelines.
• Experience with running automation suites in parallel on multiple VMs and browsers.
• Experience in analyzing results of automation test runs
• Ability to create test cases based on user stories and business requirements.
• Ability to execute QA testing, interpret test results, and document outcomes.
• Expertise writing and executing SQL queries for data testing.
• Must have working experience in Agile/Scrum Teams.
• Experience with web front end, back end and mobile application testing.
• Technical understanding of web application development, mobile application development and deployment concepts.
• Experience with cloud-based (Azure/AWS is mandatory) application/service architecture, including deployment and scaling.
• Hands on experience in Azure Cloud Services, DevOps.
• Good to have experience on Docker Images, Containers, Kubernetes, Distributed Cache: Redis, Distributed APM solutions.
• Ability to quickly become proficient in new tools/technologies
• Experience with testing in the following domains is a plus: E-Commerce, ERP / SAP
• Must be highly motivated and dependable with excellent communication skills
• 4 year degree (or higher) in CS / IS or a related field