Telegram Bot with RESTFul API's in Java
Paid on delivery
The purpose of this requirement document is to outline the specifications and functionality for developing a Restful API based on the open-source GitHub project, AppointmentScheduler ([login to view URL]`). Additionally, the API will be integrated with a Telegram bot for enhanced functionality and user interaction. The Restful API will provide the necessary endpoints and functionality to manage appointments, while the Telegram bot will act as an interface for users to interact with the system.
2. Restful API Requirements
The Restful API should be developed based on the AppointmentScheduler project, with the following key requirements:
a. Endpoint for Appointment Creation
- The API should provide an endpoint to create new appointments.
- The endpoint should accept the necessary parameters, such as appointment details (date, time, duration, etc.), and user information.
- Upon successful creation, the API should return a unique identifier for the appointment. (Link to website to view appointment)
b. Endpoint for Appointment Retrieval
- The API should provide an endpoint to retrieve existing appointments.
- The endpoint should allow filtering appointments based on parameters such as date, user, or status.
- The API should return the relevant appointment details in the response.
c. Endpoint for Appointment Update
- The API should provide an endpoint to update existing appointments.
- The endpoint should accept the appointment identifier and the updated appointment details.
- The API should validate and apply the changes to the appointment.
- The API should integrate with ChatGpt to provide prompts to schedule an appointment
d. Endpoint for Appointment Deletion
- The API should provide an endpoint to delete existing appointments.
- The endpoint should accept the appointment identifier.
- The API should validate and remove the appointment from the system.
e. Error Handling and Validation
- The API should handle and return appropriate error responses for invalid requests or errors encountered during processing.
- Input validation should be performed to ensure data integrity and prevent potential security vulnerabilities.
3. Telegram Bot Integration Requirements
The Restful API should be integrated with a Telegram bot to provide a user-friendly interface for managing appointments. The following requirements should be considered:
a. Command-based Interaction
- The Telegram bot should support commands to perform actions such as creating, retrieving, updating, and deleting appointments.
- Commands should follow an intuitive syntax to facilitate ease of use.
b. Appointment Creation
- Users should be able to create appointments through the Telegram bot by providing the necessary details and using a designated command.
c. Appointment Retrieval
- Users should be able to retrieve their existing appointments through the Telegram bot using a command.
- The bot should present the appointment details in a user-friendly format.
d. Appointment Update
- Users should be able to update their appointments through the Telegram bot using a command.
- The bot should guide the user through the update process, allowing them to modify specific details of their appointments.
e. Appointment Deletion
- Users should be able to delete their appointments through the Telegram bot using a command.
- The bot should confirm the deletion with the user before proceeding.
f. Error Handling and Notifications
- The Telegram bot should handle and display appropriate error messages in case of invalid commands or errors encountered during processing.
- Users should be notified of the outcome of their requested actions, such as successful appointment creation or any errors encountered.
Project ID: #36723189