I need a experienced Java developer who can Update my Java Web Application to work in Tomcat 9 and to develop a password change feature. The application works perfectly on Java 8 and Tomcat 7. The Database behind is Oracle 19.
1. Support of the Tomcat Version 9:
- If i want to start my Application on Tomcat 9 i get the error message: Caused by: [login to view URL]: [login to view URL]
- The class LifecycleSupport is removed since tomcat 8.5.9
- Probably its enough just to include the class, but this might be just the tip of an iceberg of incompatibility
- The Application is using a Webservice for authentication, This is where to problem starts because the webservice is not updated by the owner anymore
- The developer should bring the application to work on tomcat 9
2. Develop a Passwordchange in the settings
- There should be a possibility to change the password for the client, because we always just give a standard password at the beginning
- The changed password has to match to the password-policies
- If the User trys to login 5 times with the wrong password he should be blocked and get an automatic email to his accont
For Development i can give you the Database Oracle 19 DUMP and the application with the neccesary .jar's and classes. The Application is in german but i can help you with translations. More information i will give you in a Videocall before we start the project. I will need everythng done in 1 Week.
8 freelancers are bidding on average €210 for this job
Hi, I can help you to update/customize your java/tomcat web application for your need. I have many experiences with Java/Tomcat WEB app. Let's dsicuss more details voer chat Java Tomcat/WEB expert, Anoop
Hello, I'm an experienced developer in Canada. I can figure out your Tomcat incompatibility problem. And also your new feature. Please consult my public profile on LinkedIn or Github for m'y background. Regards,