We are looking for an experience Java developer who loves creating beautiful cutting edge applications.
Must have experience with Java + Wicket + Spring MVC & Hibernate
Must have experience in Service Oriented Architechture
Must have experience with multi-tenant applications.
Must have experience with REST & SOAP
Proficient development skills and extensive experience in MySQL
Attention to detail & Self motivated to learn
Ability to curate design suggestions and decisions
Highly effective/efficient communication skills
Code MUST BE clean
Write fully working unit tests
Ability to work cross-functionality with partner teams
Thorough understanding of SDLC and good exposure to agile
Selected candidate will be working on in-house application with other team members.
If you don't answer following these question, you will be rejected automatically
1. Do you have experience in Wicket & Spring MVC?
2. Do you meet the must-have requirements? Please explain?
3. Have you read the job description?
4. Which is your favorite design pattern and Why?
5. Which versions of Java have you used? And how much experience do you have in each of those versions?