Right now I am using a wordpress plugin called Gravity Forms ([url removed, login to view]), it's an extremely well equipped form building plugin - however I need some added functionality.
I basically want to be able to have buttons at the top of a wordpress page via shortcode. These buttons can either be selected, or un-selected. The buttons should be customizable through images. When buttons are selected, it will change the content that is displayed on the page below the buttons - basically similar to a filter. There also has to be a button that will select all, or select none.
So to break it down in it's most simple form:
- Filter content displayed based on which buttons are selected.
- Each button will have an image for selected, and an image for not selected (user customizable)
- Each button will have content assigned to it. The content should also be able to display shortcodes.
- There should be no limit on buttons, and there should be the option to assign a button as a "select all". When all of them are selected, this button by default gets selected. When all of them aren't selected, this button by default will be unselected. When a user clicks this button, it will select all buttons or deselect all buttons depending on its current state.
- By default, all buttons will be selected.
- The selecting of buttons will require no page refreshes. It should be done through css or js, and smoothly. Preferably animated in some sort of fashion.
It sounds more complicated than it is, I mocked up a quick wireframe image in photoshop on how it should function.
To be awarded this job:
You must have experience in wordpress, with positive feedback.
You must be able to understand what I need, and you must be able to communicate clearly with me on what you will deliver.
You must be able to deliver the product as quickly as possible, this is an urgent last minute request.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $230 for this job
Hello!!, i understand what you need, and i can make it by tomorrow, or TONIGHT if you need it that quick, please check your private messages for more detailed information.