I'm developing a website but I need someone to develop a jquery intense form.
The form consists mostly of a textarea and some hidden fields for the uploads.
- Needs to be using Jquery 1.7
- Needs Jquery ui [url removed, login to view] (use this for autcomplettion and datepicker) with Flick theme
- Should work really really smoothly
- Page should be saved in utf-8 format as it will be in various languages
- Put a lot of comments in your script so that I can easily understand it. (not in the pluggins but your script)
- Needs to do like facebook when you go to line it adds a row visually as well (ie the textarea becomes 1 row higher)
- Autocomplete: Needs to allow multiple autocompletes, on selection of one, a simple space should be added afterwards. The autocomplete should wait for at least 2 characters (not including spaces). The data array will be set manually in the JS when the page loads.
- Date picker: When the user types “&”, the datepicker should appear underneath the box, but the textarea should not loose focus. Only if the user clicks on the datepicker is the focus lost but then the cursor should go back to the end of the date stamp once he selects a date. The reason for this, is that he can type it manually if he wishes. Date stamp should be in this format dd/mm/yyyy. Upon completion of this, if the user clicks the “-”, the date picker should appear again in the same manner as above, but a space should be added afterwards. If he doesn’t type “-” the date picker shouldn’t appear. If the user changes his mind and deletes the & or - sign the date picker should dissapear.
- MULTIPLE file upload: Should be using HMTL 5 for drag and drop features like Gmail attachment. User can either click on the big bar written “File upload”, or drag and drop files inside that same box (which should increase in height by 60px but should NOT make the content underneath move, for this please just add a class to the element, so I can customize it in css afterwards). When the file(s) is being uploaded, there should be an update like on the pluggin mentioned above in an appended ul listing. Upon completion of the upload, a hidden input field should also be created. Like seen in the pluggin, user has the option of cancelling the upload during the process as well as after the upload is completed. While the upload is taking place, user cannot submit main form. If you are going to use the pluggin I mentioned above, there is a problem with the default text. I need to be able to change the text from the script and not within the pluggin.
See attached PDF. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
Just a quick update.
Thanks for your understanding.