Role / Designation: Team Lead / Teach Lead
Experience: 5-7 Years
• Should be able to analyze the requirements and design solutions
• Should be good in UML-usecase, Sequencing, Class, object, package designs and collaborations
• Should have good working experience with SQL, PL/SQL and writing scripts
• Should have very good working experience with technologies mentioned above.
• Should have good knowledge in MVC framework and Ajax
• Good to know XML and SOA skills.
• Should have experience working with Tomcat and deployments.
• Should be able to write build scripts, release notes and production deployments
• Should be able to prepare good progress reports and present to Management.
• Client facing skills are essential and should be able to deal challenging customer and environments and seamlessly collaborate.
• Should be able to manage defect cycle (tracking, fixing and closing)
• Exposure and experience in Open source software are highly desirable.
• Lead the team of Java developers, assign the work, monitor the work and guide/mentor juniors if needed
• Should have very good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Should be very disciplined and own the work.
6 freelancers are bidding on average ₹46667 for this job
Hi,We are ready to take challenge of your project with high quality and optimized code delivered. kindly check your private [url removed, login to view],Debashis
I am a Java/JEE specialist, have around 6+ years of experience in designing/development of Java web based applications using various MVC frameworks. Please let me know if we can work together.