Have a dating web site..
we need to rewrite our User photo upload routine.
the new script should do :
1. User can choose to upload multiple photos , either from his computer , or Import from his facebook profile/albums
2. User can do basic manipulations on the uploaded photos (Crop / rotate)
3. User can choose order of photos
4. After completion, the server side script will generate resized/cropped JPG's of each image
5. After completion , the script will send an email with the uploaded photos to an administrator , who can click photos in the email to Delete/deny inappropriate photos.
6. The admin can also view all new photos in the system through the web, and deny/delete inappropriate photos (instead of going through individual emails)
the site runs on a Windows server, using Classic ASP (VBscript) , and MSSQL. and Jscript
1. Upload photo page :
Current user photos are displayed. user can Delete / make primary / or upload new photos :
For upload - User selects option
A. Upload photo/file from your computer/phone
B. Import from Facebook
If user is already connected through facebook - go straight to Abum/Photo selction page,
If user is not connected , prompt user to connect with facebook to allow import.
Allow suer to select either files from his computer/phone (allow up to 6 photos to be selected) , or select photos from his Facebook profile/Albums.
After phots have been uploaded/copied to the server, display all photos , and allow user to rotate/crop photos , and add a short description.
User have to select Primary photo, and crop it to predefined size.
After acknowledge, the serevr will create multiple copies of the images in different resolutions/aspects ratio for the use on the sites different pages.
New Database table will be updated with the number of photos uploaded, which is the primary , and the descriptions.
automatic email is sent to the photo-administrator, with the embedded new photos.
the admin can click on any photo (if its inappropriate) and be rediredted to the admin page displaying these images, and allowing to "block" certain images(database flag "block" would be set for these pics). user gets an email notifying him of the blocked pictures.
Admin , may at any point , go to photo admin page, and browse through all recently uploaded pics (sort by date range updated) , and selects photos to bloc