I need an IVR for my office phone system. The system would process all calls coming into my office number, and farm the calls out to staff working at their own independent lines, which have different phone numbers. The system will have to transfer all calls automatically to the person who is next in line, and also have a hold message for if all lines are busy. Please see the features below:
• Scalable up to 10 users at a time.
• Set any line as just a back-up, so that calls only go to that line (lines) when all other lines are busy.
• Lines that are not back-up get an equal share of the calls.
• Feature to track all calls, and who answered them.
• Option to turn system on and off, so that when on calls are forwarded, but when off, it goes to voicemail. Automatic turn off and on at preset times, with manual override possible, and possible to change the times and days of turning on and off.
Prompt Sequence – What the caller will hear (audio files will be provided).
1. [If open] Thank you for calling Capital Typing. Please press one for new projects or inquiries, and two for existing accounts. If you know your party’s 3 digit extension, please enter it now. [Note: Caller Presses One or Two it goes to the same process. Extension goes straight to that person].
[If closed] Voice mail message.
2. [Presses one or two] Goes to the first available line.
I have a dedicated server that already has a different application running on it; both should run on the same server if possible. I have an account with broadvoice for voip. Recordings will be provided for all the messages, including a voicemail message, a hold message, and prompts.
2 freelancers are bidding on average $250 for this job
I have worked on VOIP and IVR using dialogic card for more then 8 years. I have a team of people who can deliver the project to you. Do let me know if you are interested.