Part 1) Website consisting of one basic interface (and 3 different content positionings) needs to be transformed to HTML.
--- Slicing needs to be done in valid HTML/CSS. (not necessarily CSS3)
- Full screen backgrounds + detect how fast the images are downloaded -> based on this decide if other backgrounds will downloaded.
- Most links will be ajax based. Content will be provided in requested format (JSON, XML, ..)
-- url will have to change when link is clicked
-- When users/or google accesses that url directly, content will be provided in div's and ul's
- green bar on bottom of page will slide down when people go to the next page
- Some hover effects for buttons
Page2, 3, 4
- When new background is loaded, it slides over the previous one
- mouse over horizontal menu needs to be replicated
- page 4: when people go over a specific item, a box must fall down with some extra info about that link
Page 5, 6, 7
- standard interface in which users will find themselves
- For title, special fonts will be used
- The 4 buttons on the right (Formule, Troeven, Periode, Praktisch) will let the provided text pop out when the button is clicked.
- Page 6, 7: "Troeven" is special as it will first show a number of links. If one of them is clicked, the next and last more detailed level pops out.
- When "Films" is clicked, all the currently opened boxes (Formule, Troeven, ..) will pop back in. and in the middle a youtube box must be shown. When youtube goes away, the previous opened boxes return
- very basic vertical dropdown menu. With autosuggest function in the textfield
- Information box on the right
- Identical same structure as 5, 6, 7. Just with other box names
UPDATE: higher price (than the current max €500) can be charged if valid argumentation for it is given.
Again, quality is the goal...