In a previous project, I had an invoice that was set up and works well. I now want to expand the capabilities of this invoice in the following ways and also repair a few items. The invoice template can be viewed here:
[url removed, login to view]
1. Change so that "Attendee Total" and "Additional Items Total" only total the amount of the items in their respective section.
2. Change so that "Amount Due", "Grand Total" and the total in the payment drop downs all calculate the grand total of all items on the page.
3. Fix so that the "Total" in the far right column for the Additional Items section is calculated when the "Buy Now" quantity is changed.
4. Make the "Total" box READONLY so it cannot be edited.
5. Change so that the entries in the "Buy Now" column can only be whole numbers.
6. Using CSS, change so that a "border" does NOT appear around the Total Box for each line of the "Additional Items."
2. The "Pay Now" field is currently editable. With this also, I want a var that can be set to determine if this field can be edited or not. A "true" would indicate the field can be edited (like it can now). A "false" would indicate that it cannot.
var payRound = 2 /* this indicates that the pay totals would be rounded to two digits.
var editPayNow = true; /* If true, it indicates that you can edit the Pay Now field. A false would indicate you cannot.
Upon acceptance of the bid, I will provide full files in a .zip folder.