I have two webpages, they are exactly the same, only the menu is different. What I need is a proper jquery slider. Here are the specs:
1. It must load quickly
2. You will see the changes, design will NOT change. it will look exactly the same
3. Transitions will be like [url removed, login to view] (transition in the photos, not the text block) very soft, changing from photo to photo
4. There will NOT be any flash effect, fade to white, fade to black between slides, they will just slide from one to each other.
5. You can use any kind of ready jquery, or you can write yourself, it doesn't matter for me
6. The images in the slides will always resize with the window. Minimum width will be 1280px. they won't shrink less than this but they will enlarge for bigger resolutions (for example background of [url removed, login to view] , look at the locomotive image)
7. Navigation will remain the same, exactly as it is
8. Transition seconds will be long like 4 seconds, it must be very soft and smooth transition
9. if we click on thumbnails, slides will change
10. It must work properly on all browsers; IE, Firefox, Chrome and Safari (ipad, iphone)
11. There shouldn't be any problem with loading etc
12. Correct image file links can be seen in the html
13. There will be big text in each slide, you can see how it should be in v2/[url removed, login to view] file. This must be html text, not image. You can see the fonts etc in the PSD file under v2 folder.
13. v2 and v3 folders are the same, their menu is different. You will apply the same slider to both pages.
These must seem too much detail but my developer caused me a lot of headache, that's why I put all these details. Actually it's a very simple jquery slider job which you can complete with some slider from popular slider websites. I want it done today. All images and html/css files are attached to the project. I will require you to show me on a link than get the files. As you can see on my profile, I always post these kind of jobs and keep working with the same party when I like their job.
Plese do not try to contact me on Skype, I ignore the requests.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $152 for this job
Am a full-time professional with over four years of experience in Jquery and I have lots of experience in Jquery sliders and other such plugins. I can start right away.
Hello sir, as your requirement, we can defiantly eligible to complete this, Here i have put my previous work with slider in J-Query. http://jaifitness.in/
We are a freelance website design company from New York We would like to work for your project. Talented American design firm. Highest quality design and development. Skype, email, and phone in the US.