I need a simple CSS for links on a site I'm developing. I want an exact replica of the pagination links you can see on most youtube pages. For example on the following link
[url removed, login to view]
I want the CSS that creates the "buttons" around the 1 2 3 4 5 6 7. The result I see with Firefox on a Mac can be seen in the attached file Example.png.
- Pure CSS solution (no background images).
- Applicable to any html link (hopefully any <a> <div> or <span> element)
- As cross-browser as possible
- Must support the rollover effect, see on youtube page
- Must have the exact same look and fee as the youtube page (gradient / grey color etc)
This should be a short quick job for someone who is good with CSS.