Looking for a Django 1.3 app we can just plug into our existing website. On the front end we want a fairly powerful richtext editor. Needs to allow the creation of bullet-points, columns, tables, headings, italics/bold, and tab-stops at a minimum. Also needs to have some way of moving the complete document into Word while maintaining formatting. Finally, the frontend needs to have a way of allowing administrative users to add "sticky notes" to certain parts of the document. The sticky notes should be ignored when transferring to Word. The user should also have a way of skipping from note to note and hiding the notes. (When notes are being hidden, passages with notes should be highlighted.)
On the backend we need a Django app capable of saving several versions of the document. The workflow we are imagining is as follows:
1. User creates a document and saves it.
2. Editor accesses the document and adds notes.
3. User creates a revision of the document and saves it.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until editor and user are satisfied.
5. User exports document to Word and saves it.
The app you create needs to facilitate that workflow as much as is possible.
Looking to pay from $500 to $1000 USD.