Attached is the code to our lead page in CSS with a Flash header. I started with a bad concept of putting a Flash rotator in the background. The rotating header is the source of all validation problems. This works in all broswers I've checked just fine, but I would like to clean up the code and get rid of the invalid commands in the header. There are problems in the Google search code.
This may involve re-thinking the header construction and I am not adverse to loosing the Google code and using another (Dreamweaver) search technique for site search, the Google income isn't significant.
If possible I would like to be able to just insert a block of new code, as I have 25 of these menu pages with the same CSS as the index page.
Attached is the index and all dependant items. The operational page may be seen at [url removed, login to view]