Looking to imitate the following flash player (/w adding a few additional features):
[url removed, login to view];offsetTime=15&subTab=&raId=-1&mainTab=browse&cid=4731&clr=true
**** We've designed the player. Just need someone to do all the programming and make it functional. ****
Attached is a zip file with all the images.
1. Loading window: This will load the interface and movie and will be only displayed briefly.
2. Main video window: The video should immediately start playing/streaming and the bottom video control panel will be displayed for a few seconds, then disappear unless the users mouse is on the video control panel's hotspot (the lower 1/4th portion of the screen that brings up the control panel)
3. Start from beginning, rewind, pause and fastfoward buttons: self explanatory. The rewind and fastforward buttons should play 2x the speed when pressed down and return to normal 1x speed when released. The pause button will be displayed while the movie is playing and when pressed, the pause button will change to the play button. So the play button will be displayed if the movie is paused
4. Elapsed time and total time. If the user clicks on the elapsed time, it should change to remaining time which should be a negative number counting up towards zero
5. Volume control slider: controls volume. If the slider is all the way to the right, it is at max volume. All the way to the left is mute
6. Launch Video in popup window: similar to: [url removed, login to view] the button to the right of the volume. This will launch a browser window without navigation buttons, address bar or links. Except for our version, it will not maximize. The user will decide how bit they want the window to be. The video should continue to play at the same location where the video left off right before they clicked on the button. The button #6 should also disappear from the control panel when in the popup window mode.
7. Maximize in browser: This button will cause the video to be maximized the existing browser window. Clicking on the same button again will return the video size to normal. The video should continue playing without being interrupted
8. Full screen mode. This will play the video in full screen. A message will be displayed to tell the user to press ESC to return to the previous mode.
9. Video progress bar: This shows the current position of the video. The red has already been played and the dark red is what has been loaded/streamed. The white is currrent position. Clicking on this does not do anything. It is just and indicator.
10. Timeline slider: This slider controls the timeline/frameshots on top (#12). By sliding it to the right, the user can choose a different part of the video by clicking on the desired part of the video. After clicking it, the video will start playing at that location indicated by the other current position indicator, (#11)
11. Current position indicator: this shows the current location of the video. If the video is playing, this red bar will be constantly moving to the right.
12. Timeline navigator: this is controlled with the Timeline slider (#10). Thumbnails will be pregenerated and will be loaded from a specific location to be determined. It is important that the video thumbnails on the timeline is synchronized with the video that is playing. Video's will be different lengths and the thumbnails will be generated every 10 seconds of the video clip.
13. Mute button: if clicked the sound will be muted. Clicking on it again will return sound to previous level.
14. Sound level: This is the length that the volume control slider (#5) can travel
B. Additional info:
* Video control panel is white with 20% transparency