The photography WEB site ([url removed, login to view]) is designed in Flash using SlideShowPro as the primary player.
Current Site Key Features:
Event Listeners for SlideShowPro
Alternate Media Players
Some of the images in the albums use one of the current four unique media player/viewers
PurePlayer/Immervision: 360 panoramics
DevalVR: 360 panoramics
PicasaWeb: RSS embedded Slideshow feed
Zoomify: High Resolution viewer
1. Change Background to something with more “snap” (i.e.: [url removed, login to view] ) don’t copy it…but use something like it with a gradient from top right corner to the lower left corner)
2. Music should start on open (but remember state for next visit if turned off by visitor)
3. All players should be centered in a window that looks exactly like the SSP album window (red “glowing” rectangle) same size, same position, same resizing code)
4. Crop to fit should only be on for the opening SSP player (all other SSP players should show the entire image without cropping)
5. After a Player for an image closes, the requestor should be returned to the same place/image they clicked on to view the player (and resizing code should still work…right now it does not)
6. Fix the pixilation issue with the smaller player on the Opening page (there are many links in the SSP forum regarding this issue) Note: Old CTCG site has no pixilation issues: [url removed, login to view]
7. Add a Loading spinner or progress bar for the alternate players during loading (if needed…some of them open slow)
8. Create new Player for HDView (samples: [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] ) This player will be the same size as the other players framed by the same glowing red border…it will also need to be resizable.
9. Check visitors environment for needed players at opening of WEB site.
10. Optional Fix is Possible: the PicasaWeb Feed player needs to fill the player window for horizontal images
FLAs and all code will be provided.