1. “[url removed, login to view]” is a real estate website developed in VB (old version maybe 2003) with dual language interface. I would like to: redesign the look, fix existing errors, change some existing functionality and procedures, and add new functionality.
2. The following is a brief description of the work involved (a detailed functional specification list will be provided to the selected Service Provider)
a. I will provide you with all existing VB code and database
b. I will provide you with new additional tables corresponding to new functionality
c. I will provide you with an initial layout to give you an idea of what I want. You need to have a designer in your team to complete and finalize all screen designs and layouts.
d. I will provide you with the sign in for the “Admin” panel for some proposed changes
e. I will provide you with a list containing all the existing functionality I would like to change (e.g., how I want images to be displayed)
f. I will provide you with a list containing new functionality to be added:
i. Rating/ranking of customers to the displayed rental units, etc.
ii. Google (map & direction) integration
iii. Video/Widgets (of the inside of the luxury houses for example)
iv. Advertise on our website (Advertisement module)
v. Membership subscription
vi. More later …
Moving forward, I have the following requirements & recommendations:
1. I would like to start off with a voice communication (Skype or whatever) just to get to know each other. Also, if need be, this to be conducted at any point during the span of the project to address any issues if there were any misunderstandings or miscommunication (inadequate understanding of the full scope of the project, leads you to making wrong assumptions because of uncertainty and ambiguity, this might result ultimately in having to repeat of work - missing due dates and wasting resources).
2. I would like to get weekly status updates this will help me get the satisfaction that things are progressing positively.
3. The Code must be clean, tested, and documented. It's important to follow Test Driven Development (TDD) where strong emphasis on testing is adopted. There is a great value in conducting exhaustive testing (Unit, Integration, and Systems testing). This ultimately will lead to a bug-free application (free from serious bugs at least) that is fully functional and robust in performance.
4. The website should work perfectly in all major browsers.
5. The team must have solid experience in VB 2010, .NET 4, AJAX, Java Script, Flash, CSS, and (if needed or if you prefer to use) LINQ and Silverlight.
6. I will only consider people who can demonstrate competency and provide a sample of achieved projects that utilized advance programming techniques (and integration of video/flash, forum/blog, Ajax, Google maps, etc.). Please note that I do not wish to start from scratch, and it is only cost-effective and efficient to award this project to someone that developed something like this before, therefore, I won’t be able to consider someone that doesn’t have something readily available to show.
7. Project must be completed in 30 days (including development, thorough testing, then uploading to my server). As soon as each component/subsystem is completed you will upload to your (or mine) test server for quality assurance testing from my side for final approval before releasing a payment.
8. No advance payment: payment will be released upon completing and delivering milestones
a. Payment of 10% on finalizing and integrating the new design
b. Payment of 20% on completing the Membership subscription, member listing, etc.
c. Payment of 20% on completing the Advertisement module
d. Payment of 25% on completing Inventory listing (based on various search results) including viewer ratings & comments, images & video/flash, map direction, etc.
e. Final Payment of 25% on completing all other tasks and the final deployment to my server
Important: please do not bid if y
29 freelancers are bidding on average $953 for this job
Hi, we are a Branding Agency and we'll provide a unique web design that will communicate your vision, please check the link in your inbox to visit our portfolio.