Convert (badly coded) prototype html form to production quality form using clean HTML, CSS, and JQuery. (Knockout optional)
1. Form needs to work in IE8 and IE9.
2. Form should use CSS classes in an external CSS file to make labels, form fields, and other UI elements easy to modify.
3. Form should not scroll horizontally on 800x600 resolution screen.
5. All form fields are required and should only validate when the "Validate Data" button is clicked. (Form will be allowed to be saved in invalid state).
6. Save button is the submit button, but you do not need to wire it up. (we'll take care of submit action).
7. Add a Date field under the Transaction Title field. It should allow text entry of a date or using a pop-up calendar. Check for valid date.
8. You do not have to reuse any HTML for CSS from the prototype (for example, you do not have to use <table> tags for formatting. Prototype author didn't know any other way to do formatting, such as CSS only.)
9. If "Same As Requesting Department" checkbox is checked then Using Department drop-down should always match Requesting Department drop-down value.
10. The drop-down list "Send additional notifications" should be a multiple selection list.
1. If you know how to add user friendly features to forms, show us a few examples if you have time. For example, Make radio button and checkbox labels clickable; or show a help message like a tooltip on mouse hover or double-click of a label; or make form easy to use with keyboard only, or anything else you think would improve form.
2. Form should have clean, simple, professional-looking theme (e.g. skin). Nothing fancy required; something blue would be nice.
3. Ideally, form should resize the width to look good in as wide a range for widths as practical. Some users will have low resolution screens others large. The minimum and maximum width is up to you.
5. Support other browsers.
This is the simplest form out of a much larger project to test your skills and abilities. (Next project will have 14 forms with up to 5 tabs and 200 fields on one form. Form UI only, no submit action, not a website, no server side scripting. )
30 freelancers are bidding on average $155 for this job
Hello, Please award us if you really want a top quality form with Jquery design work, reliable services, timely delivery and above all an excellent after sales support. Best regards, Graphica