Front-end needed to connect to a web service featuring the following requirements:
- Detect device resolution
- Fixed horizontal position for smaller devices
- Multiple CSS files for different device resolutions
- Left side nav bar - uses Icons (no text)
- three nav icons call a menu (may be JQuery mobile or other)
- two nav icons call Undo and Redo functions
- Use multiplatform framework such as Phonegap
- initially, testing on iPad/iPhone only is acceptable
- call camera API (may be through phonegap)
This also needs to connect to an online database to retrieve color information and store saved images. This project is for the initial work only, A follow-on project will be created once the prototype has been completed to connect to the completed web service and include some in-app e-commerce functionality.
The finished result will be an app focused on interior design and allow users to virtually re-paint individual walls. Later follow-on work will include use of Facebook API.
Please include skype information for serious consideration.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $2000 for this job
PLEASE CHECK OUR EARNING, REVIEW AND FEEDBACK... We checked your post and understood as well. For detail bid please check private message board(PMB). Thanks.
Hello Sir, I am ready to create HTML5 website that will be running on Multi-platforms & on Multi-resolutions. Please see PMB to see the demo of my application. Thanks.