This project entails creating a web-based program that can tell truck drivers:
1. Where their location will be after driving a specified number of hours at a specified speed in 2 increments and the weather at each stop.
2. What truck stops, rest areas, Walmarts and Dollar Generals are nearby at each stop and directions to them.
3. Based on the drivers' cents per mile pay scale, how much they will be paid for a load delivery.
4. How long they've been driving and send them a warning once they get to 30 minutes before a total driving time of 11 hours.
5. When they are 30 minutes from being on duty for 14 hours and send them a warning..
6. Keep a record of their delivery information they can pull up at anytime.
7. Set alarms for the time spent at each stop.
8. The actual driving miles to their destination which differs from what their company pays them in most cases.
I have created the iPhone app that will have a link to this information once it's created. I just need someone to create the web-based program that has the features I described above.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $810 for this job
We are your offshore developers building most important parts of your projects, iphone apps, android, web hosting, website designing, web development, Smart phone services all these at a pleasantly affordable price.