Currently I have the attached form built in [url removed, login to view] using vb. All the drop list values are driven from a database currently based off of a sqldatasource. The enhancements that I need made to this form or as followed. Please note that no data needs to be saved for this project, just updating the form based on the following specifications.
1. When a user selects a value from the drop list in the procedure information column the values under the Diagnosis Codes area need to be updated to only list the values associated with the first selection. One item that's important here is that each of the diagnosis codes needs to default to a predefined value based on what's stored in the database. For example, currently a view is created which maps what diagnosis codes are associated with a procedure code. Also, identified in this view table is if the diagnosis code should be used as the default for the first, second or third column in the diagnosis area.
If a procedure code is selected and no diagnosis codes are mapped to that procedure code we'll then show all diagnosis codes.
2. The second enhancement that needs to be added is the ability to click on one of the buttons on the bottom which will update the first unused procedure code with the code associated with that button, at the same time the default diagnosis codes will be selected as well.
3. The third and final enhancement is to click on the green plus sign which will update the first available procedure code and will default the diagnosis codes listed as well.
Deliverables and Assumptions
1. If possible I would like to ensure that the page performance is fast as possible.
2. For this portion of the project no work needs to be completed on saving the actual data to the database, we’re simply be getting it prepared to submit to the database.
3. I will provide the current solution and files that currently exist, all work needs to be completed within these files.
4. Database access will be granted to the db that holds all the tables needed for the drop list values
5. All work obviously needs to be [url removed, login to view] using vb.
6. All work needs to be completed by 10:00 am central US time on November 8th.
7. An additional bonus of $[url removed, login to view] will be paid if the project is delivered early by 10:00 am on November 7th.