I have a fully functional Social Networking page developed using PHP & MySql... I am a Asp.net (c#) developer so I want this website to be transformed to Asp.Net using C#.
I am not satisfied with current design so I have another post here to re-design my website. After design phase is completed coding will start so here what I will provide you;
- A fully functional website so you'd see exactly what you'll do (There will be pages or parts to be removed or added)
- A new design (HTML, CSS)
- All database access classes (I will develop those)
I am looking for someone
- Who's proficient in Asp.Net and c#.net
- Who's proficient in Jquery and Ajax
- Who'll re-develop with this website with given new design, database and database access classes- Who's motivated team player, easy to communicate and eager to clear all my comments till we reach what exactly I want
- Who can give me daily updates for the project and provide codes so I can review them.
- The project is delivered as a Visual Studio solution
- No compiled third party components may be used (due to maintainability)
- Post backs should be kept as a minimum and thus AJAX should be used wherever suitable.
Please posts your bids including your code samples (I will review them), fees and estimated time frame (we can negotiate about that after you see all project details). For succesfull candidate this might be long-term opportunity since I am planning to work on this website for years.
Good luck to everybody I hope this would work for both of us very well.
53 freelancers are bidding on average $1254 for this job
Hi, We have a good team of Asp.Net Developers,Designers and PHP developers. We are able to do this job. I assure you quality delivery on time. Please heck PM for our compnay profile. THanks, Prabhakar
Hello sir, Accept Our Bid for Social Networking site, We are expert in Social Networking sites Like: Facebook, Linkedin, Digg, Myspace, etc. Kindly check PMB for More details.
Hi, We would request you to consider our bid. Looking forward to hearing from you warm regards Dr. Pratul Sharma, ITIL Expert Chief Mentor Vedang Software