We are looking for a dedicated developer for a long term cooperation. Someone who can learn to work with our developed applications and can take a lead in managing the further development of these applications.
We had some bad luck selecting developers in the past. Therefore we listed a long list of requirements below in the hope to find the right development partner this time.
[url removed, login to view] C# (Senior/advanced)
SQL server 2008 (Senior/Advanced)
[url removed, login to view] controls
[url removed, login to view] controls
Experience with mobile site development
MVC/ Entity Framework
1. You need to have access to broadband internet connection. The work needs to be done using RDP. The Remote Server is located on our location, therefore a good/perfect upload and download speed is needed.
2. Dedication. We are looking for a developer who isn’t doing this project in between other projects. We tried that and it didn’t work so now we are looking for a fully dedicated developer.
3. Taking control. We are looking for a developer who can take control of the project. Who will bring new and fresh ideas. Who can advise us and is looking at things out of the box. Who makes sure that he isn’t waiting only on tasks, but is also pro-actively improving our applications.
5. Availability. We want to find a new development partner who can be available on fixed times.
6. Commitment and reliability. We had some bad luck in the past to work with abroad developers who didn’t have the right commitment. Who said “yes” but acted No, who didn’t deliver on time, who came with excuses (yes we have heard them all: “malaria”, “the internet café was closed”, “the internet lines were flooded away”, “the phone, internet and other communication lines stopped working on the delivery day…very strange”. So after 12 years working with abroad developers we learned a lot and real honesty is hard to find. We better want to hear “no” or “it cant be done” then to hear that “it will no problem ” and to learn at a later time that it was a problem. Honesty and good judgment and a realistic view is very important).
7. To the point. We noticed that we received on this site a lot of “Copy and Paste” proposals. We are serious in hiring a serious developer, so we expect also to receive serious and detailed proposals. If you are going to list all other types of work which aren’t related to our Skills-request, do not bother with to point them to us. We aren’t going to read that. Also remarks in your proposal like “we are the best” is not good enough to take your offer in consideration. We need to see deeds (proof) and no words.
28 freelancers are bidding on average $12/hour for this job
Hello, we are experts in [url removed, login to view] Web Forms and [url removed, login to view] MVC websites development and are able to meet all your expectations. We are real professionals. Please, check PM for more information! Thank you.
Hi [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] have completed 80+ big [url removed, login to view],c# projects in last 5 years. Please check our previous won projects here in freelancer for [url removed, login to view] . see our latest project won for Mobile MVC development. Pl More
we are the best Dear Sir, Kindly Check PMB, For further discussion of your Project In Details... Many Thanks, Nikhil Pawar Webwing Technologies PVT Limited Business Development Executive
Seems to be an intersting work and good opportunity to show my programming skill to work with you in future as well, Hope to have long term work relation with you.
Hi, I am having more than ten years of experience on Microsoft technology.I've worked on lots of web and window based application. Please see PMB for details.
Hi, I am skilled developer and have developed several projects, I am expereinc C#/[url removed, login to view] development you can review my profile for more information.
[url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] expirience in big and small [url removed, login to view], c# projects, optimazation web applications and several other lang good experience ([url removed, login to view], java)