1. Ticker Auction- Regular Penny Auction
2. Sit ‘N’ Bid – Will discuss further
3. Reverse Auction
4. Reveal Auction
5. Locked Auction
6. Double Win Auctions
7. Bid Pack Auction
8. 100% off auctions
9. Bid for Free Auction-
10. Charity Auction-
11. Ticket Auction, or Auction that will start with specific promo
*** Need to attach any number of free bids to any auction type through admin Panel****
*** Admin can allow or disallow the use of bid-butlers in all auctions***
Will Discuss further when bid is awarded site must be able to handle huge user load and not crash or have connectivity problems. Script must be written in an open source language. Company that receives bid must guarantee that the script is fully scalable and will not crash due to server bottlenecking. ALSO THE TIMERS MUST HAVE A FULL GURANTEE. Script also needs a fully functional CMS and an editor built into admin panel to control all static pages. WOULD LIKE PROGRAMMER(S) TO DISCUSS HOW THEY PLAN ON NOT ALLOWING THE SQL DATABASES TO BECOME OVERCROWDED BY BIDS AND BOG DOWN THE SERVER.
1. Buy It Now- All items can be bought during auctions with their bids used being discounted
2. A Buy It Now Store- Will Discuss further Acceptance of bid and after NDA Disclosure
3. A ticker in the in the admin panel which shows site news, upcoming Auctions, and recent winners.
4. Chat box on front page where users talk to other users as well as admin
5. Chat support- Would like a way for users to be able to chat directly with admin during business hours. Editable in control panel
6. Autobidder that bids for user while away from computer
7. Coupons or promotional offers
8. Built in Refund System- Will Discuss further
9. Pay Pal, [url removed, login to view], and Google Checkout integrated
10. Full Shopping Cart
11. Wishlist so users can save liked items.
12. Like for Facebook on every page so users can share amazing deals with friends
13. Facebook Connect for user login
14. Facebook and Twitter integration
15. Refer A friend- Users can send emails out to all contacts in yahoo, aim, hotmail, Gmail, etc.
16. Photo Upload for Custom Avatars(Admin approval needed prior to picture being posted)
17. Win Limits- Able to edit # of auctions users can win per day, wee, month, Bid packs will not count as a limit
18. Product swap- Will discuss after Acceptance of bid ad NDA disclosure
19. Bids for Cash- Will Discuss further after acceptance of bid.
**** Will Discuss Bids functionality after acceptance of bid and non-disclosure agreement****
1. Logo Insertion as well as complete control over template design
2. Be able to upload Video Testimonials.
3. Must include home page, about us, individual auction pages, how it works, etc. Layout will be at our discretion and design.
Admin Panel will control all aspects of the site and will be fully customizable. - Add Auction
Manage Auction, Sold Auction, Unsold Auction, Manage Buy Now, Manage Auction Settings, Pause Auction Management, Add Redemption, Manage Redemption, Credit/Debit Bids, Referral Commission
The User Needs to be able to see bids purchased, free bids, won auctions, Auctions participated in, view win limits, etc. WILL EXPLAIN FURTHER PRIOR TO ACCEPTANCE OF Bid
Content Management System
- Terms & Conditions, About Us, Contact, Privacy, Jobs, Add Help Topic, Manage Help Topic, Add FAQ, Manage FAQ, Add News, Manage News, Add Testimonial, Remove Testimonial
****Will need script uploaded to server as well as complete code delivered to us after final payment received***
54 freelancers are bidding on average $5139 for this job
Hi! We have a huge experience in creating various web applications and would be glad to provide you strong PHP developers. Please, review your PMB. Thanks.