We need a skilled ASP.NET VB or C# programmer to complete this already started project. The site is about 20% completed with masterpages, login, membership database and themes.
The site is programmed in C#, but you are welcome to use VB i you prefer.
The site runs on a MSSQL database.
Your job is to complete following tasks:
- Complete the frontpage ([url removed, login to view])
--> Navigation, poll, latest recipes, popular recipes,test BMI (note, that login and newsletter signup has been completed)
- Complete all pages regarding navigating for recipes that includes categories and sub categories, and the recipe detail page ([url removed, login to view])
- Complete the Out to Eat section, witch is a list of restaurants.
There are 3 user groups.
- Ordinary users, these can rate recipes, add comments and ad recipes.
- Restaurants, these can maintain and add descriptions of restaurants.
- Administrators, these can maintain User groups, add/maintain/delete recipes, ingredients ect...
:: administrators can allow users to advertise on the site, either text add, Flash adds or image files.
You should estimate about 60-80 hours of work on this project.
You should also estimate 30 hours for support or add-on programming after delivery.
Fell free to ask questions
It is not because I want to be rude, but so fare I'm looking at developers that have bided 400-500$
So no need to place any bid over 500$ unless you really have some nice features that I did not think of for at recipe site.
I will choose a developer in this week, let's say Wednesday
I see the site as a really simple task to solve for a skilled developer.
NOTE: For the selected developer there will be access to a Share Point web site with all tasks specified.
Thank you for your bids, I'm really impressed over how many have placed bids:-)
66 freelancers are bidding on average $882 for this job
We specializes in graphic,Flash,logo and website design and provides hundreds of pre-designed sites (templates) for you to choose [url removed, login to view] templates are displayed at our website ([url removed, login to view]) for your consider More