I am looking to develop a fully responsive web-based application & website with multiple user permissions for conducting & managing energy audits for our client base. Utilizing the framework and functionality of the below provided template:
[url removed, login to view]
For Account Managers, the purpose of the website is to create new Energy Audit reports and assign them to clients. For Clients, the purpose is to log on and see their energy audit reports and track status of their Projects. For administrator, the purpose is to oversee all Account Manager and client activity.
- Multi-level user interfaces & dashboard (Administrator, Account Manager and Client)
- Ability to create new Account Managers & Client user accounts with personal logins
- Assign clients to Account Managers
- Ability to create new Project(s) and assign to clients
- Use of standard forms, entry into tables and excel-style functionality to create energy audit reports based on input information. Utilizes tables and lookups of pre-loaded record database records, drop-down menus, etc.
- The energy audit report generation piece of the software will be similar to [url removed, login to view]
- Export .PDF reports from results of energy audits
- Document sharing among Account Managers & Clients
- Messaging between Account Managers & Clients
- View/Edit events on shared Calendar among Account Managers & Clients
- View/Edit Project Status for individual Client Projects
- Auto-generate Invoices
- Run various administrator reports and summary tables
These are the main features of the website. We want serious bidders only who have read the above scope and have a firm understanding of what we are looking for. Please browse the link above and indicate in your bid your ability to use the format and features of the template in the link to integrate the above features.
The freelancer that will be hired must demonstrate their understanding of the scope of work and provide samples of similar difficulty projects with their bid. We understand the bid may change based on reviewing the full website specification, but only the winning bidder will be provided this- so bid your place your bid as if it is budgetary.
Thank you and any questions please post in a PM.
41 freelancers are bidding on average $7219 for this job
Dear sir, We are a set of teams work for the clients and satisfy them. Reasonable with quality. We really love to work on your project, Please check PM for more details. Thanks A.K