1. Adjust drop down main menu, so sizing is identical to production site ([url removed, login to view]). See attached.
2. On FAQ page, on opening a question, prevent answer from moving the page view, i.e. no page movement should occur when questions are clicked. Change font style so point size is 7 or 8 point for FAQ answers.
3. Remove periods (.) from Models .M1450 and .M1560 in database, but force them to maintain present list order on page. See attached.
4. Remove periods (.) from Series .F1505 in database, but force the series to maintain present list order on page. See attached.
5. On live site page 44, Thank You for Requesting Quote: this page is tracked by Google conversions snippets. I believe they are imbedded in one of the Master pages. That Master page is used in several instances, and so conversions are incorrectly over-counted. Please make it so when an instance of page 44 occurs, only one conversion is counted.
8. Develop a system for me to author and edit individual title tags for the site's pages.
9. Replace existing quote form with two new pages. One for the items list, the other for the customer info to be input. See attached.
10. Add a description for each item added to the quote cart, so the customer is able to see what items are in the cart, not just the part numbers. This field does not need to be saved and added to the quote information table, since we add the description from our internal database once we have the part numbers. This change may only require that you add a new lookup table to the database that relates part numbers to a basic product description.
11. Customer info form: add checkbox at bottom of page:
(x) Yes, my BILLING addresses is the same.
If box is checked, add additional fields for data input (same as main form).
12. At bottom of quote item list, add dialog box:
Will you need new or backup
Receivers -- OR -- Antennas?
If user clicks on receivers, go to main receiver page, if antennas, to main antenna page.
13. Transmitter selector tool should behave exactly like live production site, and force a "blank page" to popup for step two.
14. Small changes to home page and master pages. See attached.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $441 for this job
Hello, We have got the expertise to accomplish your task and meet your [url removed, login to view] more details and to check out our work please check your PMB. Thanks
we are working on this type of projects over years, we had a great experience in this field. Pleae give me a chance. Our motto is only the satisfaction of our clients thanks