We need an application called the Long Term Self Tracker. This will allow individuals involved in a long term activity (sports, weight monitoring, disease progression) to monitor certain vital information during a long period of time (years, often 8-20). An example may be someone with a deteriorating condition to monitor their weight, and other factors.
Complete specification in progress.
It requires all of the following features:
- User should be able to create an account using a name, email address, a challenge question, a unique login id and password.
- User password reset (requires login id or email address, answer challenge question), or mail temp password to email address.
- When a user creates an account, they are expected to complete a demograghic information form: Full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, race, residency city, province, country.
- A user may enroll in one or more programs. Each program consists of two forms called the Initial Condition Form (ICF) and the Current Progress Form (CPF). These forms are designed by a physician and can include questions about onset, symptoms, etc... All values will have a predefined format and validation. We will only provide forms for just two programs at first.
- Form validation based on AJAX required.
- When a user enrolls in a program they are presented with the ICF.
- Once they complete the ICF, or when the re-logon at any future time, the may chose to select a CPF to add their current progress.
- A user will always be able to see their progress on a chart. This will help them understand how their progress compares to expectation. Progress information will be provided.
Example: suppose an activity is simple such as weight maintenance. The Initial Form will include their goal and time period (say lose 40 lbs in 16 months). Every time they logon, they will see their weight (based on the progress entry) charted against a goal curve.
- In a future enhancement to the project we will provide smart reminders, suggestions and social features such as participant discussion/ email.
Requirements: MS SQL, Python, Django, Charting, some mechanism to dynamically create forms based on form description.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $1123 for this job
We are glad to participate in this Bid. With Technical expertise, we can deliver Quality web application within the said time frame. Looking forward for your clarification.
Just finished a Django based site with dynamically charted data. This project would be a great followup. Cost of development may even be lower, depending on complexity of the dynamic form generation that you require.