Job for experienced XHTML/CSS coders.
I need the web page (it's just ONE single web page) coded to nice and clean and tableless XHMTL Strict/CSS from the provided PSD file (see attached file to get the idea how the page looks like)
CSS and XHTML need to be hand-coded, not exported from Imageready or other software.
The menu on the left should be Tigra Tree Menu (free - [url removed, login to view]) or Tigra Tree Menu Pro ([url removed, login to view])
I will provide the content of the menu, if you wish, but basically any demo content will do, provided it displays as it should.
- The menu area should expand as menu expands beyond the (translucent, left part) area's width.
- The content part must be fixed and be able to accommodate 750 pixels.
- In its basic state, the web page should display without scrollbars on 1024x768 or higher.
- The design should be centered
- All text in the design should be displayed as text, not as graphics.
- The results must pass W3C validation - 0 errors, 0 warnings.
- The design should be cross-browsers compatible - IE 5.x and higher, FireFox
- menu and content areas should expand downwards as needed, they may not overflow all the way through the footer
- the header should be sliced to at least 3 images to optimize the size
Please provide some XHMTL/CSS example of your previous works. If your example does not pass W3C validation, do not even bother placing a bid!
When bidding, please indicate if you can provide the Zoom Search integration.
Make sure you can deliver EXACTLY according to the specifications. If there's anything unclear, feel free to ask.
Thanks for looking!
17 freelancers are bidding on average $106 for this job
Hello, I can get this done for you quickly, and to your satisfaction. I have 9 years of web and graphic design experience. Thank you for your consideration, and I hope you have a great day.
I am interested to do this project. you can see some of my portfolios at : [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]