We are tying a ZOHO Creator database record(s) into a specific Wiki page based upon that pages’ ID. We need someone familiar w/:
- ZOHO Creator: [url removed, login to view]
- Deluge Scripting: [url removed, login to view]
- ZOHO Client API : [url removed, login to view]
The Wiki software is Deki Wiki [url removed, login to view] These records will be outputting into a JSON format used by app that is imbedded in the Wiki page. The three basic functions/steps we need to enable:
1) Creating a record or linking an existing record to a specific Wiki Page. The Wiki system has script and variable that will make the page information easily available. What is needed is recording this information and other user inputted information into the ZOHO record. If an event record for the page exists we need to be able to retrieve and present the information in the page. Also allow for it’s modification or updating.
2) Relating all of the records that are linked to the wiki page and sub-pages. We are accomplishing this be retrieving all sub pages under the concerned page, and linking all events records associated with that page. Once again the Wiki has a variable that will retrieve the sub page’s related to a page. Those id’s will be utilized to link the records associated with a page.
3) Create a JSON file for each timeline that can be pulled by the embedded app. ZOHO can return results in a JSON format. So we will be linking the JSON result w/ a page, and returning a JSON file of the records associated with the page.
Experience with Zoho creator and Deluge scripting is important. This will involve custom logic an scripting beyond the automatic ZOHO forms.
- [url removed, login to view]
- w/ Deluge Scripting [url removed, login to view]
- w/ custom API (to embed ZOH field in page vs. ZOHO forms: [url removed, login to view]
Deki Wiki: [url removed, login to view]
Deki Wiki functions & Varibles: To be used to post and insert data in ZOHO [url removed, login to view];highlight=variable