We need following tasks finished for our under development site:
[url removed, login to view];handler=biz&b
This site is already about 80% finished with design framework layouts many elements in place. We now need different mashups to be tied together to work properly:
1. Database to be created/developed from scratch for Local Search on our website. Data is already purchased from a data company
1a. Page scrap from couple of websites to add data to the database created.
2. Display local content from this database onto our site to show nearby businesses (such as Hotels, Restaurants, Spa, Wineries, etc) using google maps API. Must calculate accurate distances between business and plot them on google map as well as list format with full business information. Also, provide point to point directions and detect user's location via Google Gears and other browsers.
3. Provide functionality of Local Search on the website from this database. Along with showing Nearby Businesses also show "People who viewed this business also viewed".
4. Create slideshow of images by pulling images from APIs of Flicker, Picaso & Panoramio & facebook. Thumbs of these images will also be used in the Local Search area.
5. Use Twitter API to pull Twitter feeds for the profiled business as well as tweets based on zip codes/geocoding.
6. Use Wiki API to pull content for the profiled business to populate the "Business Description" tab must also pull wiki content based on zip code/geocoding.
7. YouTube API to fetch videos of profiled businesses to populate the "Vidoes" tab. Videos must play in iphone.
8. eHow API, to populate articles for business, topics or cities.
9. Install Forum/post, comments and chat functionality.
10. Design a backend system through which businesses can change/update their listing automatically plus add discount offers.
12. Design backend for ad platform admin panel.
13. Incorporate Google Friends Connect for user interaction
14. Facebook integration and Twitter integration as well as full Web 2.0 functionality to pull related content from them.
15. Add video ads functionality.
16. Finish the Winery search section: [url removed, login to view]
17. Disquiss API, must incorporate Disquiss within site
18. Must incorporate Events from Zvents API or [url removed, login to view] API
19. Must write a script to find coupons or winery discounts on the web.
20. Must provide an option for the site to be added various social networks.
21. Add [url removed, login to view] throughout the site.
22. Add or suggest any other technologies which can be added to make the site even better.
Above all, coding and design must be done for each task in way so that it is iphone compatible. For example, vidoes must play on iphone, maps must show on iphone, phone # must be able to be dialed on iphone simply by tapping the phone # in the webpage, directions must launch native iphone map. So again, all aspects of the site must also work on iphone.
To be considered for this project you must be very very experienced with Web 2.0 technology and design. You must provide sample urls of your work on Web 2.0 and social networking sites you have designed.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $1500 for this job
Analysis and design Part:$500 Coding Part:$500 Testing Part:$100 You can talk with me at deepakmalik866 at gmail or gauravmalik866 at skype With Regards, Deepak Malik
Dear [login to view URL] are expertise in building websites and Multimedia design [login to view URL] have made websites using Web 2.0 [login to view URL] check the PM for for more details.