The main features needed are :
- disable scrolling (vertical/horizontal)
- full-screen fit height and width according to the user screen
- Disable background swf just like this example does :
[url removed, login to view] ( leave your mouse on the demo car advert and you will see that the video player at the bottom is unloaded and reload when the advert is closed.), tried this tag on some webpage and their script unload any swf that appears in the background.
- the pop up will adapt its size to the content in it
- being able to define an automatic closing timer
- closing option on the top right.
- automatic opening once the script is fully loaded and the automatic function is called
- asynchronous opening, meaning that the script will not stop the page loading
- being able to change the opacity of the overlay background from 0-100% and also its css
- The code has to be as light as possible
- works on every major browser (IE, FF, Chrome, Safari, Opera ...)
- also the script can be used on a click even to open other inline pop up within the webpage
So to summarize the script should have to be used to open an inline pop up automatically with the automatic (timer) closing.
If the script is used on onclick even the only option to close the pop up will be by clicking to the close button on the top right of the pop up.
Don't hesitate to ask questions if needed or send us any example to be considered .
I forgot to add that the jquery will need to also unload any iframe present in the page.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $181 for this job
Hi, I am a Software Engineer, with 5 years experience, from India. Java, PHP and DBMS are my specialities. Would like to work with you, as per the proposal. Thanks, Sham Patole