We require an advanced multi-tabbed HTML form (user account creation form) with the following features:
- 4 tabs, each containing numerous form fields. This is to basically break up the length of the form into smaller parts.
- Individual field validation (onBlur event), some being ajax calls (will be provided) and others pointing to JS functions to verify content (these JS functions will need to be created - highlevel pseudo-code will be provided for each). An example of field validation is phone number, date and email formats. The validation responses should function almost exactly like [url removed, login to view]'s registration form ([url removed, login to view]).
- some dynamic elements may exist within certain tabs which reveal extra form fields
- one tab consists of financial data which must perform simple calculations (ie. user types in monthly income and yearly income is populated beside it)
- Once all data is valid and the form is complete, the user is able to submit the complete form (data from all tabs) in one submit event.
One thing to keep in mind is that there will be no feedback upon submitting the form. The data will be assumed complete when the submit processes. This makes it very essential that client side validation is properly implemented. If the user has JS disabled, the form should display an error message and not allow any submits.
You must be sharp with dom-level scripting and have an eye for design. Every element must be singly accessible with CSS. Mootools or Scriptaculous is acceptable.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $413 for this job
I have team of professional developers and desingers. i read your requirements and willing to work with you. Waiting for your kind reply. thanks. Regards, Webeans (Project Manager)