Design a website's UI and UX. Applicants with prior excellent work in both these areas of UI/UX will match this project. I will provide some guidance but the designer must understand what is required to create a user friendly site. I will have complex and simple pages, 15-20 pages.
Please provide 1 piece of your work and why it matches our needs (if you can't explain your work, this is not the project for your team). We will decline all applications that do not read the description of this posting.
1) Estimation the whole project and each page
2) Quick wireframe and create visual design
3) Explain and backup the UX/UI proposal
4) Creative designers. Looking for fresh ideas.
Successful applicant will:
1) Have a portfolio of design work. If your portfolio is not for a website please don't apply.
2) Be open to constructive feedback and changes to the design
3) Sign a non-disclosure agreement
4) English proficient
1. 15-20 pages UX/UI design
2. Visual design of actual site (this includes the needed pictures and layouts)
3. Convert to HTML/CSS or other format to transition to coders
4. 2-3 weeks deliverable
21 freelancers are bidding on average $780 for this job
Hello, Top Rated & "Highly Recommended" Freelance Front End / UI Designer over 10 years graphics designing experience; please check my personal message for relevant project designs! Regards, Sweety
Hi, Interested in your project, please read the proposal I'm going to post in a minute in private message box and reply me so we can proceed further.
We can do the project as you require. Kindly have a look at our past work done in your PMB Awaiting your kind response Thanks & Regards Personalive Services