Our company is a innovative web technology firm with the emphasis on creating cutting-edge web development for all of it's clients. We care deeply about what we do and the clients we serve and our employees are an extension of that philosophy.
We seeks a talented web developer with a proficiency in front-end web development. You'll ideally have a minimum of 1 years of experience and a successful track record of implementing usable web user interfaces.
We are looking for someone who knows and follows web standards trends and is active in understanding the latest techniques. This person must also be fully comfortable hand-coding web pages using XHTML(even HTML5), CSS (even CSS3) with Jquery.
You will convert website designs into clean, cross-browser compatible and semantic XHTML and CSS. Fast. You'll add a few jQuery effects for some pizzazz. Every so often, you'll do general web development work.
You should be have superb self-management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.
- A keen awareness of best practices and web standards
- Nice to have: Jquery, Blueprint experience, theme/plugin development for: WP, Joomla, Drupal
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for code quality that follows best practices.
- Deep expertise with HTML, CSS and cross-browser development practices
- Adobe Photoshop experience required (minimal)
- Beginner to medium level of development in PHP
- Knowledge of cross-browser limitations and solutions
You should be passionate about web standards and you should have meticulous attention to detail.
Only apply if:
- You are an individual web developer
- You are able to follow insturctions