- can display a chess move with animated transition of the pieces from the source square to the destination square
- the the transparency must be used to allow the effect of the piece moving
- the component will have one public method loadPosition(FEN)
- the component will have one public method playMove(SourceFEN, move, DestinationFEN), (the FEN standard is described here: [url removed, login to view]). If the position currently displayed in the chessboard component the move from the "move" parameter is shown with animation and the DestinationFEN position is loaded once the animation is finished. If the position currently displayed in the chessboard component is not the same as the SourceFEN parameter the loadPosition method is used and no animation is executed.
- the component must support a board setup using drag and drop from a rectangle containing the 12 possible chess pieces (plus checkboxes where the user will be able to tell the component the castling rights, enpassant squares and the side to move).
- the component must be available in several sizes
- the colors as well as the chess sets must be easily customizable
- it must be possible to turn the board
- it must be possible to display the chess coordinates at the side of the board
A freelancer with confirmed chess skills would be highly appreciated.
An existing opensource component may be reused but a from scratch component with only the previously described possibilities and as simple as possible will be privileged.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $917 for this job
Just click to the attachment here our best projects i have linked. We are having 7 years experience in web development. Please check PMB for more details.