We are developing a new HTML5 based uploader for our online file sharing service: [url removed, login to view]
We need a skilled HTML / CSS / JS designer to convert these 7 PSD renderings into a working "Demo" prototype
that we can play with a bit and pass to our development team so they can easily create the back end.
We would like to maintain the features of the existing FLASH based system but replace it with an HTML 5 based version that will also allow for:
1. Drag and Drop of files and folder
2. Browse for a file
3. Browse for a folder
4. Ability to specify location where we will upload the folder (the path on the server in their file manager)
5. Cancel files that are uploading
6. Show Multi File Upload Progress
7. Display Preview Images of files being uploaded
8. Display Icons for files of different types
While uploading or after the upload is completed:
9. Still support same sharing options as before (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Gmail, Copy to Clip Board, File Manager,
10. Email a link to the file
We really want the uploader interface to be simple like our existing uploader.
Also we want it to resize / evenly distribute the icons and user interface to fill any browser window / tablet / smart phone device.
1. Create a rendering of the uploader interface (browse buttons, drag and drop indicator).
2. Create a rendering of the uploader as it appears when the user is dragging and dropping files into the page.
2a. Show a rendering of the uploader and how it will compress down to a Smart Phone screen resolution 480×800
3. Create a rendering of the uploader as the user is uploading a single file (see existing largedocument interface).
3a. Create a rendering of the uploader with a small popup window (JS) for emailing the file links to people.
4. Create a rending of the uploader as the user is uploading Multiple Files.
4a. Show a rendering of multi file uploading and how it will compress down to a Smart Phone screen resolution 480×800
5. Create a rendering of the uploader once it has completed uploading all files, display a start over button option.
Please refer to [url removed, login to view] to see how it currently is configured.