I need a HTML page with a registration form for local use (no webserver, running local on PC). The data from the registration form should be stored in webStorage (HTML5). So at the end of the day - we can look into the data with all registered participants: please create a separate HTML-page, where we can check all stored data.
1. User clicks in a HTML page "Take part now" and opens the registration form in a popup (div layer)
2. User fills out all fields of the registration form (all the fields will be provided): Only Select-Items to choose from.
3. User submits the data. The data is stored localy (for later evaluation)
4. After the data was stored the user is redirected to a second HTML page with some content.
1. Initial HTML-Page with grapichs - where to paste in the div-layer with registration form.
2. All required fields (data) for the registration form
- Create and implement a registration form (programming, design) with the redirect to another HTML page after the data was submited.
- Implement the webStorage logic, so the data is saved localy.
- Create a HTML Page for output of the stored data.
- Deadline: 11. October
- no PHP or server-side programming, ONLY local usage with a >8 IE Browser!