I need a programmer with extensive Wordpress experience and perfect English create a social network for my blog. The job will include:
1) A Profile Page for each member that includes: profile photo; name; photos icon (link to all your photos and upload interface); follow/unfollow button (only visible on others’ profiles); message icon (only visible on others’ profiles); Badges (more on this below); a “Share” text box with 3 additional icons: photo, link, and location; a list of My Groups, My Following and My Followers; and a Wall (displaying: All blog posts, All blog comments, My group updates, My forum updates, My own wall posts, others’ posts to my wall, posts by those I’m following to their walls, photos uploaded by those I’m following, my new following (name), my new followers (name), my badges earned, badges earned by those I’m following, and comments on wall posts). Replies to forum topics on a wall should automatically be posted back to the forum itself, and vice-versa. Same thing for comments on blog posts: if they’re made on a wall, they should automatically be posted back to the original blog post in the comments section.
2) A system of Badges awarded in two ways: automatically for accomplished tasks and by the site administrator. Example badges: for posting five photos to your profile (*automatic), for making ten blog comments or posts to a forum (*automatic), for getting ten friends to join the network (*automatic), for winning a site competition (*administrator).
3) Groups that can be created by any site member. The creator decides whether the group will be public or private with a simple check box.
4) Forums in each group.
5) A unique invitation functionality that allows site members to send a special link to non-members, and when non-members click on the link to join the site, the new member is added to the downline of the member who invited them. Then in the right column of each profile page, we should be able to see the “genealogy” of that user: his “children”, grandchildren”, and “great-grandchildren”. This functionality will also be applied to individual groups, so that we will be able to see who brought whom (brought whom, brought whom, etc.) into each group. Please read this carefully. If you bid, I will assume that you understand this completely and will have absolutely no problems executing it.
6) A free mailing list system to manage newsletters for up to 20,000 members and send updates automatically or manually (I don’t want to use MailChimp).
7) Basic readability for the social network on mobile devices.
8) A backend that is fully integrated into the WP Dashboard and gives full control over all aspects of the social network.
Confidentially will be of the utmost importance for this project. Also, please be an expert in both Wordpress and English so that neither of us wastes our time, and please respond as specifically as possible to the demands of the project in your proposal. Bids that do not respond to the specifics of the project will not be considered.