We need someone to look over our website-code and fix a number of lose ends, errors and missing elements. The fixlist ranges from very easy to somewhat more complicated, but should pose no problem to an experienced programmer.
We also need to add a few minor graphic elements, so if you consider yourself a webdesigner as well, thats great.
Quick summary of fixlist:
* All text is now images. We need this to be text. @fontface for example. (Its not a lot of text in total)
* Framing of boxes when menu item is chosen.
* Correct padding and distance between elements
* Removal of visible elements
* Java slider effect reversal when clicking elements.
* Input of links
* Code-tweeking so that site works in all browsers
* Removal of scrolling bug in lower half of site
* Button design for main menu(one big button)
We are in a bit of a hurry, so it would be great if you could contact us asap, if you think you are the right person for the job.