The following job positing is for HTML coding of all pages, integration of DJ Management Software, CMS system that is .php based, integration of videos via Youtube and steaming of videos using flash video player (you may suggest flash players, free and paid versions) using Amazon S3 storage plus setup of custom blog, setup of all forms (PDF) and word format within internal pages, setup of download of custom report in PDF format. Details of this work is provided below. Experienced coders only with references and feedback will be considered. When applying for this job, please provide references and proof of work done. Experienced developers with solid portfolio and feedback will be strongly considered. If you are new or have no feedback rating here on GAF, kindly do not apply. We do not need to know you have feedback in other freelances sites. Your feedback must be from GAF only.
READ THIS FIRST:
Though max budget here is shown as 750$. That is NOT our budget for this work, its is lower. Hence you are strongly advised to stay below the max figure. We are looking for an EXPERIENCED DEVELOPER ONLY, should you plan on providing low ball bids or too high of a bid, please note we will remove you from consideration without any further feedback. Please post PM with references and work experience details. Any bids with no PM and references that includes work examples will NOT be considered and immediately removed.
1) Responsible for HTML coding of the layout. We will provide .psd layered images. You will be
HTML coding all pages from home page to all internal pages of this layout.
2) Integration of newsletter system using Aweber Communication. We will provide code.
3) You will integrate and configure DJ Management System to work with this layout. We use DJ Intelligence. You can view details here: [url removed, login to view]
4) All HTML codes pages to CSS and XHTML valid. Pages must pass validation and validation seals to be placed on the footer area of this page.
5) You will provide us with the final HTML and .PSD file. All HTML must be uploaded to you test site
so we can see the setup of all pages and integration work.
6) Integration of social bookmarking elements on home page including ADD THIS widget button on content pages.
7) Setup of Contact and FREE Consultation form. We will provide form format
8) Integration of copy for all pages, we will provide copy.
9) We plan on using Amazon S3 Video services. Hence you will be responsible for integration and configuration
of a flash video player that streams video using Amazon S3 Storage service.
10) Integration of [url removed, login to view] videos into the site.
11) You will be responsible for the setup and configuration of all DJ pages which would include
audio testimonials, videos, copy, link to FREE consultation page etc.
12) You will be working with our copywriter which means the copy given me be coded exactly as given
including making sure you have correct spelling, spacing, alignment, link structure etc.
13) You will setup a word press Blog and customize the design to match the look and feel of the main website. We will provide you with specific plug in to install and configure for this blog. These plug in (Max 30) must be configured and fully tested.
14) Finally you will integrate the entire site with our chosen CMS system into the website. CMS system is .php based and you can review the specs here: [url removed, login to view]
15) Setup of all meta tags, title tags, alt tags and other SEO options as provided during coding.
16) Setup of all forms within pages which will be in .pdf or .doc format along with setting up FREE report download in .pdf format.
14) Integration of Google Maps for location. You will show DJ address plus make certain that visitores are able to type their address and obtain directions to DJ office.
15) Finally setup of Google maps to pin point recent events where music was performed by the DJ company.
This entire work must be completed within 20 days max, make sure you are ok with this timeline. You will also be responsible for resolving any issues that exist due to coding or integration post live launch. Availability via IM and email is extremely critical. This is a test project to gauge your abilities additional projects would be assigned should you be able to deliver the results in a timely manner.