We need a way to let the user control audio playback in a standalone Articulate Engage Process interaction.
This is a flash output from the Articulate Engage authoring environment.
For this we need
1) a button to pauze and play the audio within a slide and
2) a seekbar where the user can 'scroll' through the audio of that slide
1. when ´play´ is pressed, the play button needs to change to a ´pause´ button and the audio pauses. When it is clicked again, the button changes back to the ´play´ icon and continues to play the audio.
2. the seekbar allows the user to ´scroll´ through the audio.
3. the audio plays per slide and the playbar is refreshed whenever a new slide is shown. Also, the seekbar shows the audio for the current slide only.
4. we need this to work for any number of slides per file. For instance, there might be between 1 and 20 slides.
The standard use of the "add Media" option in Engage must not be used, it´s functionality is needed.
Ideally, we will get some file(s) that we can copy into the published folder, after we publish the Interaction in Articulate Engage.
Alternatively, we can publish in Presenter and then strip away all things that are unnecessary. This might be an easier solution, because Presenter already controls the audio by default.