1. Using the format illustrated in the image at ([url removed, login to view]) (Map of US with states)
2. This will be the same as the home page containing the map of US. Being for demo purposes, no links on the page will be active but the image map of US will be replaced by a map of Nigeria using ([url removed, login to view]) with only the sate Abuja active.
3. On clicking the map of Abuja it should redirect you to a new page containing a Google map like below. <[url removed, login to view];ll=[url removed, login to view],7.624512&spn=[url removed, login to view],2.90863&z=9> using the Map view.
4. This map section should contain hotspots which are individual map & property ownership units. About 10 hotspots spread over the terrain of Abuja.
5. When these hot spots are clicked it shows a small window with
a. A small picture of a property any building will suffice as this is just a demo.
b. Owner name. Any name.
c. Size in acres. Any.
d. It should also contain a link details which when clicked redirects to a static page with more details. One test page.
6. As this is a demo I need all the states to behave like the US map in the link above with the state changing colour on rollover but only Abuja (at the centre clickable) clickable.
7. Abuja will contain 10 hot spots in different areas but these are all static random info and clicking the details link will take you to the same demonstrable page with hardcoded details.
8. I hope I have been elaborate enough. Can you please reply if you need further clarification and the time and costs for the project?
9. Keep in mind that this is just a demo with the main point being the leveraging of google maps. From my description we have 3 pages in total.
10. This will be demoed to our client and if successful we will continue from there.
11. If you understand, you can send me an estimate of pricing and time of completion.
32 freelancers are bidding on average $31910 for this job
We have done similar project using Google Map in .Net control. http://probusinessnetwork.org/Pages/maps.aspx Please check also message for more details.
I have viewed all your links as well as the project requirements. Please view PM for more details and sample work. We can do this fast and within budget. Thanks!